Recovered data are passed directly to CorelDraw, which must be installed on the user's system at the time of recovery. For additional convenience, this Corel Draw repair file tool features a built-in CDR file preview feature with image zooming and panning support, which lets the user take a look at the recoverable elements of damaged *.cdr files before their extraction. If the user has several versions of CorelDraw installed, the program will prompt for the preferred version of the output file on a corresponding recovery stage.
The software is perfect for those who want to know how to repair Corel Draw file data immediately after a corruption accident and without handing the source files over to an external vendor. Publishers and design agencies can save considerable amounts of money by switching from outsourced recovery services to in-house recovery using CorelDraw Repair Kit.
Below are the key features of CorelDraw Repair Kit:
1. Comprehensive support of CorelDraw files of versions 10, 11, 12, X3, X4, X5 and newer ones.
2. Support of damaged files containing compressed graphic objects.
3. Direct transfer of recovered data to CorelDraw (a copy of CorelDraw must be installed on the user's system).
4. Possibility to select the version of recovered CorelDraw data on systems with multiple versions of CorelDraw installed.
5. Integrated preview of damaged CDR files with panning and zooming.
6. Highly intuitive and lightweight UI suitable for users who don't know how to repair corrupted Corel Draw file data.
A free demo version of the program is available for download on the official site of the manufacturer.